Collection of Information and How it is Used
Any data that we collect, is either because Dollar Eighty requires it for functional purposes, or so that we can improve the service that we offer to you.
- Email address
- Time Zone: IP address to obtain this information.
- Snapshot of Instagram account: followers, following, post count, information, numbers and statistics
- We use this information to contact you and send you useful information and updates on Dollar Eighty to your email. You can unsubscribe to these promotional materials if you wish.
Usage Data: information generated automatically by the use and operation of the Service. Including but not limited to Service features, and systems that are used and/or accessed, and system and Service performance-related data.
- We collect this. An example would be when the User last logged in, and how many comments they made.
- Profile Data: Instagram username and profile description, number of followers, number of following, number of posts.
- Groups: obtains information on their last 12 posts, only if user holds a public Instagram account.
- This information helps to
- Maintain and Improve our Service
- Provide notification to users about changes to our Service
- Provide customer support
- To detect, fix and prevent issues that arise within our Service
- Credit Card number and payment information: Stripe obtains this.
Please refer to Stripe Terms and Conditions for further information